Made of high quality stainless steel, this rotary fly tying vise from Peak features hardened tool steel, delrin, brass, and aluminum (the jaw tube link arm). Peak's powder coated steel vise base provides a stable work platform as well as a convenient rounded edge pocket for beads, hooks, etc. and includes a second hole for mounting an optional accessory shaft as shown. This rotary fly vise is a quality economical option if you can't afford some of the more expensive fly tying vises on the market.
- A brass tipped set screw and provided Allen wrench allow the vise to break down flat for travel.
- The hardened jaws can hold hooks from 02 streamers down to #24 midges.
- The positive stop cam action allows repeatable gripping from the first fly to the last.
- Additional features include a height and length adjustable bobbin rest, a quick change jaw, and infinitely adjustable friction knob.
- An optional saltwater or midge jaw can replace the standard jaw in under two minutes.
- The PRV-G2 carries a LIFE TIME warranty against materials and workmanship.
- Includes the base, bobbin rest and standard jaws (Accessory shaft not included).
Peak Rotary Vise Clamp Model Package
- The Clamp allows the vise to be attached to a table thickness of 11/16" up to 2-1/4".
- A great choice for traveling with your vise.
- The picture at the right shows the PRVC-1 with the optional Brass Screws and optional Accessory Shaft.
- The brass tipped set screws allows repeated assembly and re-assembly without scaring the riser shaft.
- The PRVC-1 carries a LIFE TIME warranty against materials and workmanship