Scientific Anglers Sonar Saltwater Intermediate
It’s not very often you’ll need to fish topwater flies in the salt. That’s where an intermediate line comes in handy. The SONAR Saltwater Intermediate features a slow-sinking clear head that cuts through the surface and provides an amazing amount of stealth for those wary fish cruising the flats. From redfish and bonefish to permit and tarpon, give yourself an edge that fish won’t be able to see. Built a half size havy for quick loading. Intermediate running line.
- Slow sink rate gets flies just below the surface
- Engineered for use in salt water
- Clear tip for stealthy presentations
- For temperate climates
- Tropi-Core technology for tropical climates
- Sink Rate: 1.25 ips (Intermediate)
- SA ID - SA SONAR SWTI WF X I (X = line weight)
WF7I 38' 100' 200
WF8I 38' 100' 225
WF9I 38' 100' 260
WF10I 41' 100' 305
WF11I 41' 100' 355
WF12I 41' 100' 415
*Grain weight for the first 30'