The R1 Fitz Roy Trout Shirt is one of the best insulation pieces Patagonia offers. The long sleeved R1 Trout Fitz Roy 1/4-zip top has reinforced seams at the shoulders, forearms and hem which provides extra water repellency. This is an awesome top whenever you are headed out because you never know what type of weather you may encounter. The single left-chest pocket is zippered for security with the iconic Fitz Roy Trout logo being featured above this pocket.
Our new Fitz Roy Trout R1 comes into its own on those cool autumn afternoons, when everyone else is indoors watching football. Made with ultralight, 6.3-oz polartec power grid (93% recycled polyester/7% spandex with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control). The Fitz Roy Trout R1 moves with you and takes the chill out of the air. Highly water repellent reinforced shoulders, forearms and hem provide enhanced durability and ward off light showers or dew-soaked vegetation. When you’ve put enough miles behind you to heat up, the Fitz Roy Trout R1 compresses down for easy packability. Versatile, tough and comfortable across a wide temperature range, the Fitz Roy Trout R1 raises the bar for fleece insulation.
- Polartec® Power Grid® 93% recycled polyester/7% spandex fleece provides warmth and moisture-wicking ability; HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control for long wear
- Reinforced shoulders and sleeves for durability and water resistance; reinforcements made with 96% nylon/4% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Zip-neck closure; left-chest pocket with zippered closure
- Fitz Roy Trout logo on left chest
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in Colombia
- 428 g (15.1 oz)
- Body: 6.3-oz Polartec® Power Grid® 93% recycled polyester/7% spandex with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Reinforcements: 4.9-oz 96% nylon/4% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
|Neck||13 1/2-14||14-14 1/2||15-15 1/2||15 1/2-16||16 1/2-17||17-17 1/2||17 1/2-18||18 1/2|
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30, "regular" is 32 and "long" is 34, unless otherwise noted.