Patagonia Women's Bivy Jacket
Patagonia Women's Bivy Jacket has a water repellent canvas shell and water repellent nylon yoke while the insulation is down made from recycled down products. The wind proof Patagonia Bivy Jacket has a cute western style with mushroom print interior. The Patagonia Women's Bivy Jacket is great for hauling hay on cold winter mornings.
- Durable nylon canvas with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish on shoulder fabric
- Insulated with 100% recycled down reclaimed from used down products
- Warm and cozy wide-baffle construction with a tall stand-up collar
- Center-front METALUXE® zipper is discreetly tucked under a wide placket with metal snaps
- Contrasting western yoke design detail at shoulders; set-in sleeves with 2-position snap-tab closure
- Side-entry handwarmer pockets
- Slight drop-tail hem at the waist
- Shell: 5.5-oz 100% nylon canvas with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Yoke: 4-oz 100% nylon (38% recycled) PU kiss coating with a DWR finish. Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Insulation: 600-fill-power 100% recycled down taken from used down products. Shell and lining fabrics are bluesign® approved
- 836 g (29.5 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.