Simms Men's Rogue Pant
Shop Simms new Rogue fishing pant with free shipping including Simms reviews on Rogue fishing pants and gear.
Cruising local haunts or keeping up with camp chores, the ready-to-roam Rogue Pant keeps you moving toward what matters with a rugged build that brings together defiant wind and cool-weather protection. These are not meant to wear under waders.
- Built out of reliable wind-blocking, breathable, and DWR treated softshell face with fleece interior for warmth and protection
- Fixed waistband with low profile webbing belt loops, rubberized shank closure with zippered fly
- Front drop-in hand-warmer pockets with a single right zippered back pocket
- Right thigh zippered pocket with a layered drop-in phone or piler pocket
- Articulated knee panels with durable overlays, constructed with darts for increased mobility
- Back cuff enhanced with self fabric overlays for durability
- Body - Face fabric - 94% polyester/ 6% spandex with C6 DWR stretch woven, 300gsm. Back fabric - 100% polyester brushed fleece knit.
- Overlay - 100% 6.6 nylon 2-ply oxford weave, 275 gsm