Patagonia Women's Trailfarer Shorts - 4 1/2" Closeout Sale
Patagonia Women's Trailfarer Shorts are light, comfortable and quick to dry, the new Trailfarer Shorts offer comfortable sport wear and the versatility needed for the gym or the trails.
Patagonia Women's Trailfarer Shorts - 4 1/2"
One do-it-all, versatile, performance-driven pair of shorts for daily runs and everything in between. With a 4½in inseam and made of a lightweight 90% recycled polyester/10% spandex blend that breathes, wicks moisture and moves comfortably, they're the ideal crossover shorts. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn. Regular Fit. High Rise.
- Body is made of quick-drying 90% Prevented Ocean Plastic™ recycled polyester sourced from plastic waste recovered from at-risk coastal communities and certified by OceanCycle/10% spandex woven with four-way stretch, allowing for ease of movement and a comfortable fit
- Internal drawcord adjusts for a customizable fit; liner-free
- Back snap pocket for added storage on the go; shorts can also stuff down into pocket for easy packing
- Light and minimal elastic waistband, with good power and recovery, provides moisture management and reduces bulk; midrise fit
- Locker loop for hang drying
- Available in a 4½in inseam
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- 77.11 g (2.72 oz)
- 2.5-oz 90% Prevented Ocean Plastic™ recycled polyester certified by OceanCycle and sourced from coastal communities at risk of plastic pollution/10% spandex plain weave with four-way stretch and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals). Fair Trade Certified™ sewn