Patagonia Men's Re-Tool X Hybrid Hoody
Patagonia Men's Re-Tool X Nano Hoody cannot be beat when it comes to being warm without all the bulk; plus, the hoody really helps on those cold windy days.
Patagonia Men's Re-Tool X Nano Hoody
The Re-Tool Hybrid Hoody is a versatile, insulated go-to that utilizes two of our most cherished synthetic material innovations: recycled polyester Re-Tool fleece (upper half) and recycled polyester ripstop (lower half) that's insulated with 60-gram PrimaLoft® Gold 100% postconsumer recycled polyester. Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory.
- Upper half made from 100% recycled polyester solid Re-Tool fleece; lower half made from 100% recycled polyester down-proof ripstop and insulated with PrimaLoft® Gold insulation
- Three-panel hood cinches down with a drawcord
- Full-length center-front zipper closure is easy to operate while wearing gloves
- Front handwarmer pockets and left-chest patch pocket have zippered closures for security
- Skin-friendly elasticized spandex binding reinforces sleeve cuffs and bottom hem for a warm, functional fit
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the people who made this product earned a premium for their labor
- Upper body: 7.8-oz 100% recycled polyester fleece. Lower body and hood: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals). Lower-body and hood insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% postconsumer recycled polyester with P.U.R.E.™ (Produced Using Reduced Emissions) technology. Fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved. Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory