Patagonia Women's Torrentshell Pants
The Torrentshells do exactly what pared-down rainwear should: They keep you dry through steady showers or thunderboomers—and they do it with breathability and no superfluous extras. These H2No® Performance Standard rain pants are made from 3-layer nylon ripstop (now 100% recycled) with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. They feature a simple pull-on style with an elastic drawcord waistband, articulated knees, and now the water-resistant side zips extend from cuff to thigh for easy pull-on over boots, while doubling as vents. With two zippered handwarmer pockets (the pants stuff into the left pocket, with carabiner clip-in loop) and partly elasticized cuffs that adjust with a snap-tab closure.
- 3-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell, now with a 100% recycled nylon face. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Pull-on elasticized waistband with internal drawcord
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have mesh pocket bags, storm flaps and DWR- (durable water repellent) treated zippers
- Articulated knees for optimal mobility
- Welted, DWR-treated side zips extend from cuff to thigh for easy pull-on over boots and double as vents; partially elasticized cuffs adjust with a snap tab closure
- Pants self-stuff into left handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 3.3-oz 50-denier ECONYL® 100% recycled nylon ripstop face, a polycarbonate PU membrane with 13% biobased content, a tricot backer and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 309 g (10.9 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.