Simms Flyweight Access Boot
The Simms Flyweight Access Fly-Fishing Boot is a feature-rich Simms fly-fishing boot that is designed with a Vibram Idogrip Lite rubber outsole. The Simms Flyweight Access Boot is styled as a lightweight hiking boot. Your lean, mean trail-to-river machine Flyweight Boot cuts ounces in exchange for maximum output, relentless grip, and standup stability and comfort. These boots will take you to the secret backcountry fishing holes.
Make sure to check out this Simms Flyweight Access Fly-Fishing Boot now to wear during your next fly-fishing excursion. These boots can be worn for wet wading but do fit better with waders.
If the call of high mountain streams and the path less traveled ring true for you, the Simms Flyweight Access Wading Boot offers an incredibly lightweight design to help you answer the high-mountain call. Vibram Idropgrip Lite - exclusive to Simms - provides the highest grip possible to keep you upright in your wading endeavors. These boots won't take cleats but there are places to put studs in. But you really won't need them as the Idrogrip Lite is so sticky. If the time ever comes to resole these boots, it can be done at a local cobbler as Simms is able to send new soles to you. So check out the Platte River Fly Shop for your next fishing trip gear and Simms Flyweight Access Boot.
- Vibram Idropgrip Lite - exclusive to Simms - provides the highest grip possible
- Lightweight, non-absorbent mesh uppers
- Welded TPU overlays in high-abrasion areas for added durability
- Supportive, but lightweight and comfortable webbing lacing hardware across the foot
- Full closed-cell neoprene foam lining
- Pull-on loops for easy on and offize Chart