PATAGONIA WOMEN'S DOWNTOWN PARKA
You’ve tried positive reinforcement, time-outs and tough love, but still the weather is very, very bad. We suggest the Downtown Parka. To repel tantrum-like tempests, the long coat’s satiny polyester shell has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Recalcitrant low temps? The 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) can deal with it. The 2-way adjustable insulated hood sets limits on disobedient wind gusts. On-seam zippered handwarmer pockets and interior zippered chest pocket store essentials, such as a hip flask. The Parka’s shiny shell and puckered, overstuffed baffles make you feel in charge even when you’re not. Straight hem. Below-the-knee-length.
The beautiful satin polyester shell has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to resist light moisture
- 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) insulation is kept in place with contoured quilting
- Flattering princess seams in front and back create an elegant silhouette
- 2-way adjustable, down-insulated hood
- 2-way, PU-coated center-front zipper with on-seam, zippered handwarmer pockets; interior zippered chest pocket
- Soft microfiber touch points inside back collar and cuffs
- Below-the-knee length
- Shell: 2.8-oz 100% polyester solid twill with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products). Shell fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- 944 g (33.3 oz)
- Made in Bangladesh.
*Beginning with our Spring 2015 styles, we've improved our women’s fit: There’s a slight increase at the waist for shaping and to ensure the fit is truer to size. All other measurements, such as chest and hip, remain the same. Please refer to our new, updated Women's Size Chart for details. Note: this change applies to full-price Spring 2015 styles, not to past-season or on-sale items.