PATAGONIA MEN'S TOPLEY JACKET
With a removable hood and water repellent finish, the new Patagonia Men's Topley Jacket is the Wanaka Down Jacket replacement. Just as awesome as the Wanaka jacket, the Topley is sure to top the charts in warmth, comfort and fashion.
100% recycled down from duck and goose down that has been reclaimed from down products fills this Topley jacket with insulation to keep you warm in any inclement weather. The Patagonia Topley Jacket has a regular fit.
To get around town in the cold and wet weather of Minneapolis, many people choose a yellow taxi. We prefer to see the sights from inside the warmth of our Topley Jacket. Insulated for the coldest conditions, this jacket has an urban-friendly design and an H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for storm protection in any weather. Insulated with 700-fill-power Recycled Down reclaimed from duck and goose down products, it wraps you in compressible warmth and keeps your psych high as the temperature drops low. The 2-way-adjustable, removable hood is insulated for warmth and comes with a laminated visor to protect your face while preserving visibility. The center-front zipper features external and interior storm flaps that create a zipper garage at the chin, and the neck is lined with soft microfleece. It has handwarmer pockets lined with brushed jersey fabric, two top-entry pockets with flaps and a chest pocket with a waterproof zipper (and headphone compatibility). A dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out cold air and gloomy weather. Hip length with drop-tail hem.
H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell made of 100% recycled polyester with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulated with 700-fill-power Recycled Down
- 2-way center-front zipper with an external storm flap that secures with snap closure works with interior storm flap to create a zipper-garage chin guard; collar lined with soft microfleece for greater comfort
- Insulated, removable, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for visibility in bad conditions
- Left-chest patch pocket with waterproof-coated zipper and headphone compatibility
- Top-entry patch pockets with snap closures; side-entry handwarmer pockets lined with brushed jersey on the knuckle side
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather
- Hip length with drop-tail hem
- Shell: H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer, 6-oz 100% recycled polyester with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 2.2-oz 50-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR finish. Insulation: 700-fill-power Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- 1,134 g (40 oz)
- Made in Bangladesh.