PATAGONIA WOMEN'S WOOLYESTER FLEECE JACKET
FINAL SALE ITEMS ending in .97 are not eligible for return or exchange. All FINAL SALE ITEMS sales are final.
The Women's Woolyester Fleece Jacket is equally in style under your waders on those chillier days or out and about town. The Patagonia Woolyester Jacket is a warm sweater that can be worn over a shirt or can also be worn as a jacket when the season calls for it. The Woolyester Fleece Jacket is a blend of 46% recycled wool/46% polyester/4% nylon and 4% other fiber patterned fleece. All put together with Fair Trade Sewing. This Fleece jacket can find it's place on the river as well as next to a fire place drinking hot cocoa after a day of skiing.
Striving for a zero-waste apparel industry, we took a classic style and modernized it by changing the fabric content. Made with 46% recycled wool/46% polyester/4% nylon/4% other fiber patterned fleece, this every day, all around layer is a better choice when buying new. The full-front zip uses a Vislon® zipper and twill tape pull for easy handling when regulating warmth and a curved collar can fold over or stand up for additional temperature adjustments. Rib-knit trim at cuffs and hem; twill taped pockets. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Heritage design lines combined with an innovative recycled fabric blend
- Full zip with Vislon® zipper and a twill tape pull for easy handling
- Curved collar can fold over or stand up for additional warmth
- Two drop-in half-moon pockets complete the heritage vibe
- Pockets trimmed with twill tape
- Rib-knit trim at cuffs and hem
- Hip length
- 417 g (14.7 oz)