Patagonia Women's Radalie Parka
Patagonia Women's Radalie Parka has replaced the Kai Lee Parka. The Radalie Parka has a water resistant exterior, a taffeta liner, and is insulated with synthetic polyester. The slim fitting Patagonia Radalie Parka has three different styled quilt lines on the shoulders/arms, body, and wrists. Very cute. The Radalie is mid-thigh in length and perfect for walking downtown Denver after a late fall Broncos game.
- Supersoft 1.1-oz 100% recycled nylon jacket with warm 150-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled) insulation with a C6-DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Center-front Vislon® zipper and stand-up collar
- Assorted quilt lines throughout and princess seams give this jacket a modern feminine silhouette
- Inner collar, cuff and handwarmer pockets have a soft brushed tricot liner for warmth and comfort
- Two handwarmer pockets have a secure zipper closure hidden with a discreet welt
- Left-chest Retro-X® style patch pocket with an exposed zipper. Inner right-chest pocket zips closed
- Hip length
- Shell: 1.1-oz 100% recycled nylon plain weave with a C6-DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester taffeta. Insulation: 150-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled). Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 521 g (18.4 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.