FINAL SALE ITEMS ending in .97 are not eligible for return or exchange. All FINAL SALE ITEMS sales are final.
Women's Radalie Parka
Patagonia Women's Radalie Parka has replaced the Kai Lee Parka. The Radalie Parka has a water resistant exterior, a taffeta liner, and is insulated with synthetic polyester. The slim fitting Patagonia Radalie Parka has three different styled quilt lines on the shoulders/arms, body, and wrists. Very cute. The Radalie is mid-thigh in length and perfect for walking downtown Denver after a late fall Broncos game.
- Supersoft 1.1-oz 100% recycled nylon jacket with warm 150-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled) insulation with a C6-DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Center-front Vislon® zipper and stand-up collar
- Assorted quilt lines throughout and princess seams give this jacket a modern feminine silhouette
- Inner collar, cuff and handwarmer pockets have a soft brushed tricot liner for warmth and comfort
- Two handwarmer pockets have a secure zipper closure hidden with a discreet welt
- Left-chest Retro-X® style patch pocket with an exposed zipper. Inner right-chest pocket zips closed
- Hip length
- Shell: 1.1-oz 100% recycled nylon plain weave with a C6-DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester taffeta. Insulation: 150-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled). Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 521 g (18.4 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.