Patagonia Women's Radalie Jacket
Patagonia Women's Radalie Jacket is a slim fit super stylish jacket insulated with synthetic materials. The Radalie Jacket has three types of quilted styling on the forearms, body, and shoulder/arms. The Patagonia Radalie Jacket is water repellent and offers a fancy taffeta lining inside. The Radalie is just like the name says...totally rad.
- Supersoft 1.1-oz 100% recycled nylon shell with warm 150-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled) insulation with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Center-front Vislon® zipper and stand-up collar
- Assorted quilt lines throughout and princess seams give this jacket a modern feminine silhouette
- Inner collar, cuff and handwarmer pockets have a soft brushed tricot liner for warmth and comfort
- Two handwarmer pockets have a secure zipper closure hidden with a discreet welt
- Left-chest Retro-X® style patch pocket with an exposed zipper. Inner right-chest pocket zips shut
- Hip length
- Shell: 1.1-oz 100% recycled nylon plain weave with a C6-DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester taffeta. Insulation: 150-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (92% recycled). Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 425 g (15 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.