PATAGONIA WOMEN'S FIONA PARKA
The versatile Fiona never gets sidelined. We’ve worn it on cold days in December and chilly nights in July. We’ve worn it over satin and pearls, surf shorts and definitely over nothing at all. The exceedingly feminine and lightweight parka is made from a matte finish, 100% recycled ripstop polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and insulated with 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products). Fiona has three hidden attachment points: one at the back neck and two on the cuffs, so you can pair this coat with our new and refined Lash Point rain parka for complete coverage in wet conditions. Front and back princess seams and curved quilting lines offer a contoured, but not overly snug fit that flatters the body and charms everyone else. With a 2-way zipper, on-seam handwarmer pockets and a stand-up collar. Above-the-knee length. This parka comes with a handy dandy stuff stack.
- Insulated with Recycled Down, this parka has shape-sculpting princess seams in the front and back and contoured quilt lines to provide a flattering silhouette no matter how many layers are worn
- Full-length, 2-way PU-coated zipper; zip-through collar is lined with brushed jersey knit for additional softness
- Quilting pattern has curved, feminine lines.
- Brushed jersey lines the handwarmer pockets and cuffs for soft touch points. On-seam pockets have secure zipper closure with grosgrain webbing pulls
- On-seam handwarmer pockets have hidden zippers
- Part of our new outerwear component system, pair this jacket with our H2No® Performance Standard Lash Point Parka for complete coverage in the elements
- Fiona has three hidden attachment points: one behind the neck and two on the cuffs
*Beginning with our Spring 2015 styles, we've improved our women’s fit: There’s a slight increase at the waist for shaping and to ensure the fit is truer to size. All other measurements, such as chest and hip, remain the same. Please refer to our new, updated Women's Size Chart for details. Note: this change applies to full-price Spring 2015 styles, not to past-season or on-sale items.