PATAGONIA WOMEN'S BETTER SWEATER 1/4 ZIP
The Patagonia Better Sweaters are now made entirely of recycled fabric other than the teeth on the zipper. There is nothing sheepish about this refined wool alternative. Better Sweater® fleece has a sweater-knit face that slides easily under a shell and a soft fleecy interior that can be layered or worn next to the skin. Always striving to reduce our environmental footprint, the 100% recycled fleece is now dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Soft-brushed tricot fabric (100% recycled polyester) trims the wind flap, cuffs and hem. With a stand-up collar and quarter-length zipper (with garage), zippered left-sleeve pocket and princess seams on the back.
- Made of warm, 100% recycled polyester knitted cross-dye fleece
- Quarter-length front zipper with wind flap and kissing welt closure
- Zippered security pocket on sleeve
- Soft-brushed tricot fabric (100% recycled polyester) trim on cuffs, wind flap and hem
- Princess seams at back
- Hip length
- 10-oz 100% recycled polyester with a sweater-knit exterior and fleece interior. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 391 g (13.78 oz)
*Beginning with our Spring 2015 styles, we've improved our women’s fit: There’s a slight increase at the waist for shaping and to ensure the fit is truer to size. All other measurements, such as chest and hip, remain the same. Please refer to our new, updated Women's Size Chart for details. Note: this change applies to full-price Spring 2015 styles, not to past-season or on-sale items.