Patagonia Men's Nano Puff Jacket
It’s not easy to lighten the environmental impact of a trusted technical piece like the men's Patagonia Nano Puff®Jacket without sacrificing performance, but we never stop trying. That’s why we challenged our partners at PrimaLoft to develop the new PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco: a 55% recycled polyester insulation with 100% performance. Using this fill in our Nano Puff styles will save more than 2 million plastic bottles from the landfill in the first year alone. And beginning in 2017, PrimaLoft will replace all of its Gold Insulation, anywhere it’s used, with the new 55% recycled Gold Eco. When companies come together to compound benefits to the environment, everybody wins.
New fill material for fall 2016! The Patagonia jacket is an amazing coldweather coat that offers superior warmth while being very lightweight. The Nano Puffs have gotten a new Primaloft Gold Eco insulation that is made with 55% recycled material. Now you can wear a jacket and feel good about yourself helping the environment. The Nano Puff Jacket is great for traveling as it packs down and also makes a great pillow on airplane rides, cars, etc. The Patagonia Nano Puff Jacket is the type of jacket you need to have a couple of because you will find yourself wearing this jacket all the time and will need to wash one of them eventually.
- Lightweight, 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell and lining fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- The most thermally efficient synthetic insulation available now with 55% post-consumer recycled content, 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco is water-repellent, highly compressible and maintains 98% of warmth, even when wet
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages; zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth
- Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% polyester (55% post-consumer recycled content). Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 337 g (11.9 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco - 55% recycled
This season we’re proud to be the first to use this revolutionary 55% recycled polyester insulation in all our Nano Puff® styles.
100% RecycledPolyester Fabrics
We’ve been using shell and liner fabrics woven from 100% recycled polyester yarns since we launched the very first Nano Puff® style in 2009.
This season the zippers on all Nano Puff® styles are made from 52-62% recycled polyester.
Since 2014, we’ve used 85% recycled polyester content in the woven Patagonia labels that appear on our Nano Puff®garments.