Simms Fly Fishing Guide Pliers With Holster
Not your average garage vise grip pliers, these Simms Guide fly fishing pliers made in the U.S.A. feature large ergonomic handles and textured grip. The pliers come with a Kydex holster and utility leash.
Prime pinchers with ample in-hand ergonomics, Simms’ 7-inch-long Made in USA Plier puts the squeeze on the competition with an advanced design crafted from 6061-T6 Type II anodized aluminum arms. Additional features include a beveled notch bottle opener for tightening knots, corrosion resistant stainless steel jaws and tungsten carbide cutters, and a Kydex holster with utility leash that comes standard.
- Corrosion resistant, 17-4 stainless steel jaws; Tungsten Carbide cutting blade
- 6061-T6, type II anodized aluminum arms with ergonomic & textured grip
- Bottle opener with beveled notch for tightening knots
- 7” length; Kydex holster & utility leash included
APPROX. WEIGHT: 4.5 oz
DIMENSIONS: 7" x 2.25" x 3/8"
MODEL ON SALE IS AN OLDER MODEL:
The Simms Pliers are prime pinchers with ample in-hand ergonomics. Simms’ 7-inch-long Made in USA Plier puts the squeeze on the competition with an advanced design crafted from lightweight, durable aircraft-grade aluminum. Non-slip attributes stem from a hollow stainless steel hinge and a precision-placed exterior finger guard. Additional features include a beveled notch for tightening knots, replaceable stainless steel jaws and tungsten carbide cutters, lanyard clip-in points, and a compression molded nylon holster that comes standard.
Simms Pliers Features
- Ultra-lightweight, extremely durable with aircraft grade aluminum
- Hollow stainless steel hinge allows for better grip
- Exterior finger guard to prevent slippage, beveled notch for tightening knots & retractor clip-in points
- 7” length; compression molded nylon holster included
- Approx. Weight: 5 oz
- Dimensions: 7.5 x 2.5 x 2