Scientific Anglers Sonar Titan Big Water Taper
Every now and then, we come up with something in our lab that has the potential to change fly fishing forever. The SONAR Titan Big Water Taper is one of those creations. Built on the industry’s first 100-lb. monofilament core, the Titan BWT can handle even the world’s largest game fish. Arapaima? Check. Giant Trevally? Double check. If you’ve got a bucket list full of huge fish, we’ve got your line right here.
- Loads quickly and delivers the biggest flies to the furthest targets
- Excellent turnover due to short, powerful head and short front taper
- Specially designed for tropical environments
- Mastery Texturing reduces friction, providing longer casts, easier pick-up, and increased durability
- Built on a 100-lb. monofilament core
- Tropi-core technology for tropical climates
- Sink Rate: 1.25 ips (Intermediate)
- SA ID - SA SONAR BWT ### (### = grain weight)
350 GR 9-11 WT 33' 105' 350
450 GR 10-12 WT 33' 105' 450
*Grain weight for the first 30'