Echo Gecko Fly Rod
Echo Gecko Fly Rod helps to make fly fishing easy for kids was Tim Rajeff's goal. The Echo Gecko rods have a special diameter handle and a small 2" long fighting butt that allows the smallest anglers to use two hands to cast. A bright yellow blank and a fun colored handle make these rods as much fun to look at as they are to cast. No longer do chilren have to learn to fly fish with a rod that is too long or too stiff or use a rod with a handle designed for adult hands. The rod is a great length for trout, pan fish, and bass. The rod can handle a short belly WF5 or a standard WF4 line. A great fly rod for children and kids just beginning.
Available in a kit complete with Echo Solo 4/5 reel, 5 weight line, leader, and protective case.
- Three piece travel design
- Alignment dots for quick assembly
- Wild colored EVA extra small diameter full wells handle w/small 2" long fighting butt
- Fuji style fast-tighten reel seat
- Bright yellow gloss blank with orange thread wraps
- Hard chrome snake guides
- Rod sock and sturdy rod case
- Super durable rod design
- Echo Lifetime Warranty