Patagonia Men's Nano Puff Hoody
New material for fall 2016! The Patagonia Nano Puff Hoody has a new insulation package this season. This hoody is now insulated with Primaloft Gold Eco which is 55% recycled material. The Nano Puff Hoody still offers incredible warmth, it's same regular fit, and all around classy style. The Nano Puffy Hoody is perfect for layering, wearing on it's own and packing down to a small size. The nano puffs are tough to beat when it comes to being warm without all the bulk; plus, the hoody really helps on those cold windy days.
- Lightweight, 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell and lining fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- The most thermally efficient synthetic insulation available now with 55% post-consumer recycled content, 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco is water-repellent, highly compressible and maintains 98% of warmth, even when wet
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages; zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Under-the-helmet hood construction is light and simple
- Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth
- Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% polyester (55% post-consumer recycled content). Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 362 g (12.8 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.