PATAGONIA DOWN SWEATER
Don't be the loner sitting inside becuase you don't have a warm enough jacket, the Patagonia Down Sweater Jacket can prevent this from happening. The Down Sweater Jacket is featherweight with ultimate protection from the elements. While the exterior is sleek and good-looking it also holds some important features such as' water replling, windproof, and tear resisting capabillities and a DWR(durable water repellent) finish. On the interior this jacket contains traceable and ethically sourced 800-fill-power down and a drawcord hem to keep warmth in. Two zippered handwarmer pockets and an interior chest pocket that doubles as a stuffstack provide storage and functionality. A new more contoured fit and quilting lines give this jacket a sleek look.
- New shell fabric has an updated ripstop pattern, and like the liner, is still a 100% recycled polyester fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 800-fill-power goose down
- Updated fit is more contoured and has a longer hem
- Center-front vislon zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two secure handwarmer pockets have vislon zippers and garages; internal zippered chest pocket self-stuffs and has a carabiner clip-in loop
- Comfortable nylon-bound elastic cuffs seal in warmth
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cordlocks at front hem
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20x30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 1.5-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 800-fill-power goose down
- 371 g (13.1 oz)
- Made in Bangladesh.