PATAGONIA MEN'S DOWN SWEATER HOODY
Another great Patagonia down jacket is the Patagonia Silent Down Jacket. The Patagonia Men's Silent Down Jacket is super soft and just as warm, it's worth taking a look at.
Patagonia's ethically sourced and traceable down is one major reason to buy this jacket, if you are in to environmental concerns at all then you will realize Patagonia has some of the most ethical down on the planet. The 800-fill-power down is more than enough to keep you warm in any situation and a windproof/water-resistant shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish make this jacket a win-win. Two zippered handwarmer pockets are sure to keep your fingers toasty and an interior zippered chest pocket is perfect for stashing valuable as well as doubling as a stuffstack. The single pull adjustable hood provides adequate protection and the drawcord hem around the waist keep heat in tight.
- New shell fabric has an updated ripstop pattern, and like the liner, is still a 100% recycled polyester fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 800-fill-power goose down
- Updated fit is more contoured and has a longer hem
- Single-pull adjustable hood; center-front vislon zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two secure handwarmer pockets have vislon zippers and garages; internal zippered chest pocket self-stuffs and has a carabiner clip-in loop
- Comfortable nylon-bound elastic cuffs seal in warmth
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cordlocks at front hem
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20x30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 1.5-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 800-fill-power goose down
- 428 g (15.1 oz)
- Made in Bangladesh.