Patagonia Men's Diamond Quilt Bomber Hoody
Patagonia Men's Diamond Quilt Bomber Hoody is a lot like the Nano Puff Hoody just styled differently. The new Diamond Quilt Bomber hoody provides wind and light water protection while being light in weight. The insulation in this hoody will keep you warm even if the material is wet.
- Lightweight recycled polyester ripstop shell fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and provides windproof and water-resistant protection
- 80-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled) provides lightweight insulation that traps heat with remarkable efficiency, even when wet
- Diamond quilting creates an effective heat-trapping surface and reduces bulk while increasing compressibility; uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Full-length center-front zipper with climb rope pull; attached hood insulated with Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled); adjustable, climb rope drawcord
- Two deep, insulated, kangaroo-style handwarmer pockets; one left-chest security pocket with zipper closure
- Elasticized binding at cuffs and hem to seal out wind and seal in warmth
- Hip length
- Body and lining: 2.2-oz 50-denier 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: Body, hood, sleeves and pockets: 80-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled). Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 493 g (17.4 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.