Patagonia Women's Nano Puff Vest
Patagonia Women's Nano Puff Vest provides great core insulation without all the bulk. Now with an eco friendly insulation you can feel good inside and out about wearing this vest. Patagonia Nano Puffs are a terrific choice when you want warmth without the bulk. This Nano Puff Vest can be worn alone or under other jackets as an insulation piece. The nano vest will fit into a tiny corner of your gym bag/purse to throw on after an early morning workout or pull out when the weather decides to cool off.
- Lightweight, 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell and liner fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- The most thermally efficient synthetic insulation available now with 55% post-consumer recycled content, 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco is water-repellent, highly compressible and maintains 98% of warmth, even when wet
- Brick quilting pattern with narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages; zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth
- Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% polyester (55% post-consumer recycled content). Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 206 g (7.3 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.