Patagonia Women's River Salt Jacket
Steelhead fishing in sideways sleet presents both opportunity and challenge, but rarely in equal measure. Specifically designed to fit female anglers, our durable and high-performing River Salt Jacket provides the fishing-specific features and weather protection you need to keep the equation balanced in your favor. Made with extra-tough H2No® Performance Standard 4-layer, 6.1-oz 100% polyester (55% recycled) with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. it has a waterproof, corrosion-resistant YKK® front zipper and watertight adjustable cuffs to seal out wind-driven precipitation. Two large, streamlined front zippered pockets hold fly boxes, close with TPU-coated water-repellent zips, and won’t snag flying line on the shoot; the single small upper-arm pocket stashes lip balm or other essentials. The elastic drawcord at the hem is encased in a mesh-lined casing that drains excess water, and when you have to crank up and run into the teeth of the wind, the innovative vented hood is easily tightened with a single-pull adjustment and stays in place at speed.
- Rugged 100% polyester (55% recycled) microfiber H2No® Performance Standard shell with waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Two pleated, TPU-coated, water-repellent front zippered pockets are sized to hold fly boxes; waterproof and corrosion-resistant YKK® front zipper; all other zippers are plastic to prevent corrosion in salt water or wet environments
- Innovative fully vented and adjustable hood will stay in place, even at high boat speed with a single pull cord
- Watertight adjustable cuffs
- Elastic drawcord at the hem is encased in a mesh-lined casing that drains excess water
H2No® Performance Standard shell: 4-layer, 6.1-oz 100% polyester (55% recycled) solid twill microfiber with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish