PATAGONIA WOMEN'S DOWN SWEATER
The perfect warmth for just about everything, our classic, newly redesigned Down Sweater is lightweight and windproof with a shell made of NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon ripstop made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution, and insulated with 800-fill-power 100% Responsible Down Standard down certified by Control Union (CU 880272). The purchase of Responsible Down Standard certified products demonstrates demand for better animal welfare practices in the down and feather supply chain.
Durable shell fabric is made of NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon ripstop made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
Additional loft provides even more warmth from 800-fill-power 100% Responsible Down Standard down certified by Control Union (CU 880272); quilting patterned for warmth and movement
Center-front zipper has interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
Two secure handwarmer pockets with welted zippers; internal zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with carabiner clip-in loop; internal drop-in pockets for added storage
Comfortable nylon-bound elastic cuffs and adjustable drawcord hem seal in warmth
Includes a repair patch to use for quick fixes on the go
Patagonia supports Mamata, an organization that provides essential services for the workers that made this product
OLDER MODEL ON SALE DESCRIPTION
Everyone else is skiing, in the gym or by the fireplace, but you’re still racking-up below sun-touched rock. Our Down Sweater’s featherweight, superbly compressible warmth is for you. The revised 100% polyester ripstop shell on this down jacket does more than look sharp; it’s tear-resistant, snow shedding and windproof. Details include top-quality, ethically sourced and traceable 800-fill-power premium European goose down stabilized with a quilted-through construction, two exterior zippered pockets and an interior chest pocket that doubles as a zippered stuffsack with a carabiner clip-in loop. Now with a more contoured fit, new quilting lines and a slightly longer hem. Nylon-bound elastic cuffs and drawcord hem (tightens from inside the handwarmer pockets) seal in heat, and the DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds moisture.
- New shell fabric has an updated ripstop pattern, and like the liner, is still a 100% recycled polyester fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 800-fill-power goose down
- Updated fit is more contoured and has a longer hem; horizontal quilt lines in body and narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panels
- Center-front vislon zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two secure handwarmer pockets have vislon zippers and garages; internal zippered chest pocket self-stuffs and has a carabiner clip-in loop
- Comfortable nylon-bound elastic cuffs seal in warmth
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cordlocks at front hem
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20x30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 1.5-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 800-fill-power goose down
- 345 g (12.2 oz)
- Made in Bangladesh.