PATAGONIA WOMEN'S TOUGH PUFF HOODY
THE JACKETS ON SALE ARE AN OLDER MODEL AND STYLED SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT, BUT STILL AN AWESOME JACKET!
The highly packable, abrasion resistant, breathable Patagonia Women's Tough Puff Hoody is great as a mid layer or stand alone jacket. This new Tough Puff Hoody is highly water resistant and is lined with a lightweight capilene. This Hoody is very quiet and offers two front vertical chest pockets to stash fly boxes or whatever best suits your needs. The Patagonia Tough Puff Hoody is like a more robust brother to the Nano-Air Hoody as it offers full range (Nano air) insulation, has a relaxed fit and a softshell face fabric (durability, wind block, water repellency).
Designed for cold-weather layering, our Tough Puff Hoody covers all the important bases: warmth, breathability and freedom of movement. Durable enough to push through tangled cover on the way to the water, it features a strong, stretchy and abrasion-resistant face fabric that moves with your body and, thanks to a DWR (durable water repellent) coating, shakes off moisture or passing showers. With a contoured, female-specific fit, the Tough Puff keeps you warm with ultralight, highly breathable 60-g FullRange® polyester stretch insulation that lets you swing flies all day in comfort—whether you’re wearing it as an outer layer or as a midlayer under a wading jacket in wetter conditions. The streamlined wrist cuffs have a simple elastic opening, and the interior arms have the same water-resisting DWR finish as the exterior—meaning you’ll get the least water uptake possible from willfully dunking your arms up to the elbows in the river. Two large, vertical fly-box pockets, two zip-closure handwarmer pockets, an easy-access tool attachment point below the left fly-box pocket, and a moisture-wicking, 100% recycled polyester Capilene® interior lining round out the technical package. Fitz Roy Trout logo on the left chest.
- Extremely durable 100% polyester outer shell with mechanical stretch and a moisture-shedding DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 60-g FullRange® 100% polyester stretch insulation offers excellent breathability, warmth and freedom of motion; stays warm when wet
- 100% recycled polyester Capilene® lining in body for comfort and efficient moisture management
- Streamlined cuffs with elastic openings; the interior cuffs and arms have a DWR lining for less water uptake
- Two large vertical fly-box pockets on chest; two lower zip-closure hand pockets
- Easy-access tool attachment point below left-chest pocket
- Fitz Roy Trout logo on left chest
- 524 g (18.5 oz)