FINAL SALE ITEMS ending in .97 are not eligible for return or exchange. All FINAL SALE ITEMS sales are final.
Patagonia Women's Silent Down Parka
The new warm water resistant Patagonia Silent Down Parka is made with a cozy soft, stretchy and oh-so quiet 100% polyester taffeta that is 70% recycled with a DWR finish that sheds moisture and increases durability. It has mechanical stretch for all-day mobility and a supple, broken-in feel that’s right at home against bare skin. Insulated with 700-fill-power Recycled Down, reclaimed from used duck and goose down products, it wraps you in compressible warmth. The clean design features a full-zip front that extends into a stand-up collar to protect your neck and an insulated hood that stuffs away into its own zip-closing pocket. Inside, a zippered, media-compatible pocket keeps your electronics safe and two side-entry zippered hand warmer pockets shelter your hands. To keep cold weather out and warmth in, the Silent Down Parka has low-profile cuffs and an adjustable bottom hem with hidden drawcords.
One of the softest and most supple down coats we have ever made. Designed with comfort and warmth in mind to be the ultimate everyday and travel jacket. We combined a stretchy 100% polyester (70% recycled) shell with 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) insulation.
- Soft, stretchy 100% polyester (70% recycled) shell with 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) insulation
- Stowaway hood rolls up into back neck when not in use and easily unzips when unexpected weather comes at you fast; drawcord cinches hood for blustery conditions
- Flattering princess seams create feminine shape with classic chevron-design baffles
- Secured internal zippered pocket keeps your passport safe
- Cuffs have internal smocked elastic to keep wrists warm
- Two-way center-front zipper for warmth and comfort when sitting
- Above-the-knee length
- 686 g (24.2 oz)
Shell and lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) taffeta with mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Insulation: 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
Shell and lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approved