The Simms Men's Heavyweight Baselayer Hoody includes moisture wicking and warmth with a grid fleece backside with stretch and micro pockets to trap heat to keep you warm on chilly days. The flatlock seam construction allows for an exceptional fit, that enhance movement. A three paneled hood fits securely on the head due to the zipper coming all the way up to cover the mouth and nose. The sleeves on this Simms hoody are built a little longer and come with thumb holes for extra warmth on the hands. The Heavyweight Simms Baselayer Hoody fits comfortably under top layers and over base layers to keep you going in all your pursuits.
The Simms Men's Heavyweight Baselayer Hoody features the following:
- Smooth jacquar face with grid fleece backside adds stretch and micro pockets to trap heat and wick away moisture
- Three paneled snug fitting hood closes with asymmetrical zipper, allowing the protection of your nose, mouth and face from the elements
- Flatlock seam construction for next to skin comfort
- Sleeves built with extra length and thumb holes to keep the sleeves in place and provide the backs of hands with added warmth
- 190 gsm - 96% polyester, 4% elastane micro grid fleece with antimicrobial plus moisture management