Patagonia Men's Guidewater II Pants
Drift boat. Flats skiff. Spring creek. Airliner. Supermarket. We created our Guidewater Pants specifically for situations where you might need, well, pants. Water-specific features, including a zippered side-leg pocket, mesh drainage in all pockets and a remarkably fast dry time make these the fishing pants of choice for anglers. But the comfortable fit, zippered fly and elastic waist with durable belt loops make the Guidewaters ideal for pretty much any activity. Which is to say, if you wear pants – and we bet you do – you may find yourself wearing these everywhere. Now made with 4.3-oz recycled nylon fabric with DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection. Inseam (size M) is 32".
- Durability, comfort, versatility and performance converge to bring you the best pants with 50+ UPF sun protection
- Elastic waist with durable belt loops
- Side pockets, lower-side security pocket, rear zippered pocket
- Stretch panels in seat and lower legs for comfort
- Available in 30" and 32" inseams
-Body: 4-ply, 4.3-oz 100% Supplex® recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection. Panels: 4.2-oz 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex with a DWR finish