Simms Men’s Flats Sneaker
The Simms Men’s Flats Saltwater Fly-Fishing Sneaker is a men’s flats saltwater fly-fishing sneaker which is designed specifically for flats saltwater fly-fishing and is constructed with Schoeller-dynatec panels that uses tight-weave fabric for really great durability and puncture resistance and features Schoeller NanoSphere that is the nanotech-based finishing technology that permits dirt and water to run off the surface of the textiles. This new Flats Sneaker has had the hardware removed to prevent corrosion from the salt.
The Simms Men’s Flats Saltwater Fly-Fishing Sneaker contains a mid-hiker design for ankle coverage, support and protection and is absolutely perfect for saltwater flats fly-fishing and is made with internal puncture-resistant plate in the footbed, Right Angle Footbed support and also features a padded collar and tongue for improved comfort which is nice.
The Simms Men’s Flats Saltwater Fly-Fishing Sneaker is sized to be worn with a Wet Wading Sock and comes with a non-marking boat sole so you don’t have to worry about marking up your boat or home which is always great, so make sure to check out this Simms Men’s Flats Saltwater Fly-Fishing Sneaker today to wear during your next flats saltwater fly-fishing adventure.
- Schoeller®-dynatec panels featuring tight-weave fabric for added durability and puncture resistance
- Mid-hiker design for over-the-ankle coverage, support and protection
- Internal puncture-resistant plate in footbed
- Padded collar and tongue
- Sized to be worn with a Wet Wading Sock
- Non-marking boat sole
- Synthetic upper with Schoeller®-dynatec fabric
- Approximate pair weight (size 10): 46.4 oz
- Men's whole sizes: 7 - 14
- It seems this boot runs a size small