Patagonia Danner Foot Tractor Wading Boots - Sticky Rubber
The new Foot Tractor Danner Wading Boot with rubber Vibram sole by Danner are ultra fast drying, fully re-buildable and will be the last pair of boots you'll need to buy.
Patagonia Foot Tractor Danner Fly-Fishing Wading Boots - Sticky Rubber
The Patagonia Foot Tractor Danner Fly-Fishing Wading Boots - Sticky Rubber are Patagonia fly-fishing wading boots which utilize an industry leading Vibram tread design that allows for aggressive traction for many wading terrains which make these fly-fishing wading boots very innovative and feature-rich.
In an effort to be more eco friendly, Patagonia partnered with Danner to make a made in the USA high quality fishing boot. Danner has been making terrific hunting and military grade boots for quite some time and knows how to put together a top notch fishing boot. The Patagonia Foot Tractor Wading boots are made of a waterproof leather that won't shrink or crack and has also been saltwater tested. These boots are fully re-craftable. If there ever needs to be a sole replacement or whatever issue you may come across, Danner cann repair them making these the last pair of boots you'll need to buy. The Foot Tractor boots are ultra-fast drying and lead the industry with fantastic tread designs unique to Patagonia by Vibram.
These Patagonia Foot Tractor Fly-Fishing Wading Boots - Sticky Rubber are made with an oversized toe box and heel cup that features Texon trilaminate that is designed to protect the heel and toe from rock impact and foot compression. These fly-fishing wading boots also features a slick rubber lugged sole with great gripping power on multiple types of surfaces you will encounter during your fly-fishing adventures.These Patagonia Foot Tractor Fly-Fishing Wading Boots - Sticky Rubber are lightweight and durable. These fly-fishing wading boots by Patagonia are really awesome fly-fishing wading boots that are very innovative and feature-rich and should be consider for your next fly-fishing excursion. These truly are the last pair of boots you'll need to buy.
Compared to the competition, the Patagonia Foot Tractor Boots by Danner are 13% lighter in dry weight, 14% lighter wet weight/water retention (on average over a 16 hour drying period) and 4x stronger in river stud retention. These Foot Tractor boots flexed 500,000 times with no failure which is approximaely 284 miles during the flex test.
- Waterproof full-grain leather treated with a PFC-free saline solution tanning process for improved resistance to breakdown, even in salt water; the leather can be reconditioned as necessary
- Tough 1,000-denier nylon paneling provides excellent abrasion resistance
- Upper is stitched to 5mm rubber midsole for stability underfoot; a second, lower midsole is made from water-resistant polyether polyurethane that adds additional comfort and support
- Adjustable lacing system has traditional eyelets across the forefoot and speed lacing through the ankle; the speed lacing provides easy tightening, supports the ankle and helps lock the heel in place
- Perforated drains on both sides of boot upper clear water quickly; for faster dry times, upper design is free from unnecessary foams and backer
- Stitch-down construction creates a wider platform for more stability, helps protect the boot sidewall and allows the boots to be resoled by Danner
- Vibram® Idrogrip sole compound specially developed for maximum grip on wet surfaces; the sole offers great all-around traction for long approaches and mixed streambed footing such as rock, gravel and mud
- Built on a EE last
- 1950 g (68.8 oz)
Wading Boot Sizing Information