Patagonia Great Divider
Find your organizational muse inside the Patagonia Great Divider. It’s the ultimate modular storage bag for anglers, photographers and travelers who require no-doubt protection for all their gear. Perfectly sized for a day on the water, this fully welded, water-resistant, non-submersible bag stands up to foul weather with burly 100% nylon fabric, a PU coating on the face and a TPU coating on the backer. A storm flap at the zipper protects the large main compartment; soft padding inside protects your gear. Dividers inside allow unlimited customization of the interior space to accommodate the gear at hand. A zippered pocket on the inside of the lid helps to keep your smaller gear, like filters for your lens, tippet, leaders, from getting mixed in with the larger items. On the outside, two velcro patches on top of the lid. With an adjustable, removable padded shoulder strap for easy carrying as well as handles on the side of the divider.
- Durable and burly nylon core with a TPU coating provides a water-resistant package
- Large main compartment is protected with a storm flap at the zipper, making this water-resistant gear hauler easy to organize with modular dividers
- Reinforced haul handles and removable, adjustable shoulder strap for easy carrying
- Zippered pocket on the inside of the lid; dividers can be arranged in any configuration
- FABRIC: Body: 14.4-oz 100% recycled nylon plain weave with a PU coating on the face and a TPU coating on the backer. Lining: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating. Back panel: 100% recycled polyester hydrophobic monomesh. Webbing: 100% recycled nylon.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
2300 g (5 lbs 1.1 oz oz)
18" x 9.5" x 13"
26L (1587 cu in)