Patagonia Black Hole Duffel 70L
The new Black Hole Duffel 70L is the same size as the older model 90L. Looking for a durable indestructable travel duffel, this roomy 70L Black Hole duffel bag proves to be one of the best. The heavy material lined and great colors to choose from make it a highly sought after duffel. Highly weather-resistant, it protects gear from travel and rough handling. Its main compartment is accessed by a zippered U-shaped lid, which has a pair of zippered mesh pockets on the underside for small items. A zippered exterior pocket holds the stuff you need to access quickly. The padded bottom panel adds structure and helps cushion the load. Carrying options include padded, removable shoulder straps, as well as webbing handles with a snap closure and haul loops at either end that facilitate linking multiple bags. Daisy chains let you lash additional gear to the outside. Made from 14-oz 900-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop (22% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The lining is 3.3 oz. 200 denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating also with a DWR finish.
Skiers, snowboarders, climbers, trekkers, fishers and surfers have dragged, dropped, hucked and bounced them into every corner of the globe, and still the mighty Black Hole bags endure and evolve. Made with burly high-denier polyester fabrics with a TPU-film laminate and DWR (durable water repellent) finish, they’ve been revamped this season with smart features focused on a single mission—to protect and transport your gear to hole and back.
- Burly polyester ripstop with highly weatherproof TPU laminate
- Large opening to main compartment, zippered side pocket, mesh pockets in lid; stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage
- Padded, removable shoulder strap and reinforced haul handles for easy carrying
- Padded base protects contents
- Burly reinforced daisy chains for lashing
- 14-oz 900-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop (22% solution-dyed) with a TPU film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 1440 g (3 lbs. 2.8 oz)