Simms Headwaters Gear Bag
Headwaters Gear Bag is a wet and dry bag designed to keep wet Simms waders and boots separated. This Simms Gear Bag is great when traveling back home and will keep all your wet gear seperate from all your dry gear.
Simms Headwaters Gear Bag Features:
- Separate top compartment for dry goods storage.
- Separate wet storage underneath with fold out mud mat.
- Mesh vents in wet compartment help prevent mildew.
- Two external zippered security pockets.
- Removable AutoMat™ - perfect for changing streamside or throwing over car seat.
- Mesh windows on bottom compartment for improved ventilation.
- External rod tube straps stow inside magnetic closure pockets.
- ID card holder.
- Removable, adjustable padded shoulder strap.
- All YKK® zippers.
- 4 Heavy-duty 1680 denier ballistic nylon shell fabric with DWR finish. 210 denier nylon interior. PU-coated fabric between compartments and around bottom of bag for waterproof barrier.
- Approximate weight: 64 oz.
- Capacity: 4,210 cubic inches.
- 25" x 15" x 14"