Patagonia Women's 3-in-1 Snowbelle Jacket
Conditions change at Mt. Baker faster than the locals steal the best powder lines. Capitalize on whatever comes your way with the 3-in-1 Snowbelle. You can wear this versatile jacket as a waterproof/breathable shell, as lightweight insulation on a bluebird day or by combining the shell and insulation as a warm combo for cold-weather riding. The durable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer 100% polyester shell has a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish for storm protection. A combination of a brushed and slick mesh lining keeps you warm, wicks away moisture and glides over layers. The quilted, zip-out liner is lightweight, compressible and insulated with 60-g Thermogreen® that stays warm even when wet. Finer details include a zip-off, two-way-adjustable, helmet-compatible hood (with a laminated visor), pit zips and an adjustable, fully featured powder skirt.
- Soft and durable 2-layer polyester H2No® Performance Standard fabric provides storm protection; a combination of brushed and slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture
- Light zip-out liner with 60-g Thermogreen® insulation stays warm even when wet
- Removable, helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; tall collar protects neck and face, even with the hood down
- Pit zips quickly release heat; low-profile pleated gusset comfortably secures cuff, over or under gloves, with less bulk
- Snow-seal powder skirt, with snap secure webbing loop at center back, keeps the snow out and the skirt down – and connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5.6-oz 150-denier 100% polyester with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 100% polyester mesh. Zip-out jacket: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% polyester mini-ripstop. Zip-out jacket lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Zip-out jacket's shell and lining have a Deluge DWR finish. Powder skirt: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- 1151 g (40.6 oz)
- Made in China.
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable. They utilize an internal mesh or a wicking, hanging-fabric liner for increased durability and next-to-skin comfort.
| ||X-Small ||Small ||Medium ||Large ||X-Large|
|USA Sizes ||0-2 ||4-6 ||8-10 ||12-14 ||16|
|Chest ||32-33 ||34-35 ||36-37 ||38 1/2-40 ||41 1/2|
|Waist ||24-25 ||26-27 ||28-29 ||30 1/2-32 ||33 1/2|
|Hip ||34 1/2-35 1/2 ||36 1/2-37 1/2 ||38 1/2-39 1/2 ||41-42 1/2 ||44|
|Inseam* ||30 ||31 ||31 ||31 ||31|
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30, "regular" is 32 and "long" is 33, unless otherwise noted.