Patagonia Rock Grip Aluminum Bar Wading Boot
Rock Grip Wading Boot with Aluminum Bar traction provide Patagonia's finest traction in the most demanding wading conditions. The Rock Grip is the ultimate in a wading boot that feature synthetic leather is quick drying and comfortable.
Put the bite on greasy boulders and slime-covered cobble without eating up boat floors. Our new Aluminum Bar Wading Boots have all the toughness and support of the original, with the addition of aluminum bars (hence the name) mounted in an aggressive tread pattern. The result? Max grip traction for extreme wading conditions and continued invitations to fish with boat-owning friends. A compression-molded EVA midsole and polypropylene insole/shank combo reduce fatigue and help you stay vertical. Heavily padded ankle support and reinforced toebox and heel counter offer comfort and protection in boulder gardens. There's also a full-coverage, glued and stitched rubber rand and abrasion-resistant toe bumper for bomber durability. Thes Patagonia boots have a synthetic leather uppers and padded nylon/spandex neoprene tongue cradle your feet, dry quickly and stay flexible.
- Aggressive outsole design with multiple aluminum bars mounted on sole provides ultimate traction in extreme wading conditions Will not damage the interior of boats
- Synthetic leather is quick drying and comfortable
- Compression molded EVA midsole and polypropylene insole/shank combination provides rigidity, support and foot protection
- Padded ankle and insole provide comfort and arch support
- Full coverage, glued and stitched rubber rand for excellent abrasion resistance; highly abrasion resistant toe bumper; reinforced toebox and heel counter protect foot
- Wide last accommodates a neoprene foot wader; sole is designed to hold fin straps
- Stainless steel lacing loops
- Synthetic leather upper, with nylon/spandex neoprene in the tongue and polypropylene in the insole board. Full- length, molded EVA midsole
- 1701 g (3 lbs 12 oz)
- Made in Thailand.