Patagonia River Crampons
River Crampon is the newest Patagonia technology that was taken from mountaineering and adapted it to create ultimate traction. River Crampons are perfect for those slippery snotty stream beds. Patagonia wanted to offer the highest-traction wading device ever built. The Crampon secret is in the widely spaced aluminum-bar treads, which are hard enough to cut through algae and slime, yet soft enough to grip the rock itself. The bars are mounted to a fully adjustable stainless steel frame and held in place with an easy-on, easy-off adjustable harness system. The River Crampon fits over any wading boot and comes in two sizes: S/M for size 6 through 10 boots, and L/XL for 10 through 14. Simple, easily cleaned design and fast-drying materials help stop invasive species transport. U.S. Patent Pending.
River Crampon Details
- Hard biting aluminum bars perform outstandingly well in virtually all challenging wading conditions
- Adjustable length adapts to any wading boot with basic tools
- Non corrosive materials ideally suited to salt water fishing applications
- Adjustable non corrosive harness system allows the crampon to be removed easily for extended hiking situations
- Will not damage boat interiors as long as you are mindful Far better than cleats in this regard
- USA Patent Pending
- Stainless steel frame with riveted aluminum bars. Hard neoprene noncorrosive harness system
- 822 g (1 lb 13 oz)
- Made in USA.