Patagonia Men's Interlodge Down Jacket
The Interlodge takes its name from Little Cottonwood’s avalanche lockdown, so count on it to keep you sheltered when it’s raging outside. Made from 2-layer, recycled nylon GORE-TEX® fabric that’s durably waterproof/breathable and windproof, it’s insulated with 600-fill-power down to keep you warm and dry in saturated, chilling conditions. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish increases wet-weather performance while the insulated adjustable hood, tall collar, 2-way watertight zip with wind flap, adjustable cuffs and adjustable drawcord at the hem hold in your heat. Welted, zippered handwarmer pockets are lined with polyester brushed jersey for extra comfort, and the padded left-chest pocket has cable routing for electronics. There are also two internal pockets, one with a zipper, and the other with mesh, making it perfect for hats and gloves. Lower hip length.
- Durable, 2-layer recycled nylon GORE-TEX® fabric protects against cold and wet snow
- Diamond-quilted interior insulated with 600-fill-power premium European goose down that’s warm and highly compressible
- Jacket features a DWR finish; a 2-way watertight, coated zipper with wind flap; fully adjustable, insulated hood; tall stand-up collar with baffle at back of neck and polyester brushed jersey on chin guard
- Welted, zippered handwarmer pockets lined with polyester brushed jersey; horizontal left-chest drop-in pocket features an internal padded electronics pocket with cable routing; internal right-chest zippered pocket; internal left-torso mesh pocket for gloves, hats and scarves
- Adjustable cuffs have self-fabric, snapped tabs; hem adjusts with elasticized drawcord accessed through handwarmer pockets
- Lower hip length
- Shell: 2-layer, 4.3-oz 70-denier GORE-TEX® 100% recycled nylon fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Insulation: 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- 1094 g (38.6 oz)
- Made in China.
This garment is made with recycled nylon derived from post-industrial fiber and yarn waste. Virgin nylon is made from crude oil.
The 2-layer construction used for the GORE-TEX® Performance Shell is designed for a wide range of outdoor activities. A specific GORE-TEX membrane is bonded to the outer material and protected on the inside by a separate lining. The separate lining ensures better wearing comfort and versatility. GORE-TEX Performance Shells provide breathable comfort and durably waterproof and windproof protection.
| ||X-Small ||Small ||Medium ||Large ||X-Large ||XX-Large|
|Chest ||34-35 ||36-38 ||39-41 ||42-45 ||46-48 ||49-51|
|Neck ||14-14 1/2 ||15-15 1/2 ||15 1/2-16 ||16 1/2-17 ||17-17 1/2 ||17 1/2-18|
|Sleeve ||32 ||33 ||34 ||35 ||36 ||37|
|Waist ||28 ||29-30 ||31-33 ||34-36 ||38 ||40-42|
|Inseam* ||31 ||31 ||32 ||33 ||33 ||33|
|Women's Size Conversion ||4-6 ||8-10 ||12-14 ||14-16 ||- ||-|
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30, "regular" is 32 and "long" is 34, unless otherwise noted.
Though each Patagonia® product is designed and shaped specifically for its intended use, we can generalize our fit descriptions in four ways:
Formfitting: Conforms to the body’s contours.
Slim Fit: Closer-fitting. Slim-fitting technical garments may be worn over baselayers and light midlayers.
Regular Fit: Neither slim nor oversized. Regular-fitting technical garments may be worn over heavier midlayers. Men’s regular fit pants have a slimmer fit through that thigh, lower leg, and cuff.
Relaxed Fit: Drapes loosely on the body. Men’s relaxed fit pants have a bit of extra room through the hip, thigh, lower, and cuff.
Patagonia Men's Timber Frame Jacket