Patagonia Men's Conifer Parka
Sure, we can wax poetic about the beauty of winter, but truth is, it’s sometimes beastly. You need the warmth and protection from a full-on parka to smooth winter’s rough edges. The Conifer Parka, with a weather-wise, WINDSTOPPER® 100% nylon shell and soft 100-g PrimaLoft® Eco insulation, shuts down wind and turns up the thermostat on bitter commutes and icy forays through town. It has a removable, insulated hood, self-fabric adjustable cuffs, elasticized drawcord hem, and a stand-up collar with a brushed chin flap to pamper exposed skin. Pockets: two left-chest pockets (one vertical zippered, one flapped drop-in), two welted zippered handwarmers and a zip-closing internal pocket for valuables. Parka length for hip coverage.
- WINDSTOPPER® 100% nylon shell fabric insulated with 100-g PrimaLoft® is warm, light, compressible, windproof and highly weather-resistant
- Insulated parka with a 2-way zip, stand-up collar, storm flap, polyester brushed jersey on chin flap and collar stand, and removable insulated hood
- Vertical, zippered left-chest pocket with welt; flapped drop-in horizontal left-chest pocket; welted, zippered handwarmer pockets; zippered internal right-chest pocket
- Fully adjustable, insulated, removable hood secures with zipper and snaps
- Adjustable cuffs have self-fabric, snapped tabs; hem adjusts with elasticized drawcord accessed through handwarmer pockets
- Lower hip length
- Shell: 2-layer, 2.9-oz WINDSTOPPER® 100% nylon. Insulation: 100-g PrimaLoft® Eco 100% polyester. Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- 802 g (28.3 oz)
- Made in China.
| ||X-Small ||Small ||Medium ||Large ||X-Large ||XX-Large|
|Chest ||34-35 ||36-38 ||39-41 ||42-45 ||46-48 ||49-51|
|Neck ||14-14 1/2 ||15-15 1/2 ||15 1/2-16 ||16 1/2-17 ||17-17 1/2 ||17 1/2-18|
|Sleeve ||32 ||33 ||34 ||35 ||36 ||37|
|Waist ||28 ||29-30 ||31-33 ||34-36 ||38 ||40-42|
|Inseam* ||31 ||31 ||32 ||33 ||33 ||33|
|Women's Size Conversion ||4-6 ||8-10 ||12-14 ||14-16 ||- ||-|
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30, "regular" is 32 and "long" is 34, unless otherwise noted.
Though each Patagonia® product is designed and shaped specifically for its intended use, we can generalize our fit descriptions in four ways:
Formfitting: Conforms to the body’s contours.
Slim Fit: Closer-fitting. Slim-fitting technical garments may be worn over baselayers and light midlayers.
Regular Fit: Neither slim nor oversized. Regular-fitting technical garments may be worn over heavier midlayers. Men’s regular fit pants have a slimmer fit through that thigh, lower leg, and cuff.
Relaxed Fit: Drapes loosely on the body. Men’s relaxed fit pants have a bit of extra room through the hip, thigh, lower, and cuff.
Patagonia Men's Timber Frame Jacket