Patagonia Guidewater Duffel Max
Whoever said getting there is half the fun obviously wasn’t dealing with dripping waders or current airline restrictions. Whether you’re traveling by truck, skiff, floatplane or jetliner, the Guidewater makes hauling your gear easier. The coated, floating baffle separates wet and dry gear, so wading boots won’t soak your “coming home” shirt. Tough polyurethane-coated nylon fabric, high-airflow mesh, coated, water-resistant zippers, and rod tube attachment points combine to create the ultimate angler’s duffel. Better yet, it meets most domestic airline carry-on requirements.
- Separate wet and dry sides with floating, water-resistant divider
- Coated water-resistant zipper eliminates excess bulk and provides easy access
- Two web loops on outside for rod tube attachment
- Bottom of duffel is waterproof
- Split shoulder strap with adjustable fit
- External zippered mesh pocket
- Waterproof side: 420-denier polyurethane-coated nylon with welded seams. Breathable side: Nylon oxford-cloth and nylon mesh with a floating 70-denier, polyurethane-coated nylon ripstop divider between wet and dry sides
- 624 g (1 lb 6 oz)
- Made in China.
35 L (2150 cu in) 15" x 11" x12"